In just a little over a week Super Mario Party makes its debut on Nintendo Switch. The party game’s review embargo has not yet been lifted in the West, but the first reviews are starting to surface in Japan, beginning with Famitsu. Mega Man 11 also made its Famitsu debut this week, and both games were among the highest-rated titles of the week.
As usual, Famitsu had four different editors review each game and assign it a 1-10 score for a total possible score of 40.
Super Mario Party got two scores of 8 and two scores of 9 for a total of 34/40. Meanwhile, Mega Man 11 got even 8 scores across the board for a grand total of 32/40 for the Blue Bomber. You can check out the full list of this week’s Famitsu scores below.
- Super Mario Party (NSW) – 8/8/9/9
- Mega Man 11 (NSW/PS4/XBO) – 8/8/8/8
- Work x Work (NSW) – 8/8/8/8
- NBA 2K19 (NSW/XBO/PS4) – 8/8/8/8
- Bridge Constructor Portal (NSW/PS4/XBO) – 8/8/7/8
- Firewall Zero Hour (PS4) – 7/9/7/8
- Behind the Screen (NSW) – 8/7/7/7
- Sumikko Gurashi: Atsumare! Sumikko Town (NSW) – 7/8/8/7
- Flood of Light (NSW) – 7/8/6/6
- Six Sides of the World Enhanced (NSW) – 7/7/6/7