This year has certainly been one of the wildest in gaming history. To list a few reasons: Fallout finally received a fourth game, an episodic remake for Final Fantasy VII is on the horizon, and Pokémon GO will allow players to fulfill their childhood dreams of catching Pokémon in the real world sometime next year.
Naturally, with such fan fervor, their accompanying trailers would become some of the most-watched videos on the web.
A recent YouTube press release has listed the ten most-trending gaming videos of 2015, including trailers, fan creations, and Let’s Plays. Based off of view count, likes, comments, and shares, YouTube compiled a list of this year’s top ten most-trending gaming videos, and they are listed as follows:
- Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
- Real GTA
- Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 Teaser Trailer
- WARNING: YOU WILL DIE | Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 – Part 1
- Discover Pokémon in the Real World with Pokémon GO!
- Fallout 4 – Official Trailer
- Elders Play Grand Theft Auto V (Elders React: Gaming)
- Halo VS Call of Duty
- Final Fantasy VII – E3 2015 Trailer | PS4
Source: YouTube PR (via Nintendo Everything)