There are tons of gaming podcasts in the wild, but Nintendo Week stands alone as it recaptures all the fun of Nintendo in the form of a weekly show. Every episode brings news recaps, discussions, games, music, and more to create a show for all kinds of Nintendo fans, whether they’re new or old, passionate or passing-by.
Join Alex, Ben, and Colin for the first Nintendo Week of 2017, doubled in length as we emerge from our slumber with rusty podcasting skills and much to say about Nintendo Switch and all that surrounds it. We cover everything we learned from the Switch Presentation, including hardware, software, pricing, third-party relations, and so much more, before moving onto what all this tells us about Nintendo’s prospective future.
You can check out all this and tons more in the episode below—or if you’d like to save it to listen later, you can check the latest episode out on iTunes, available now.
Nintendo Week is currently available in full on iTunes, Podbean, and right here at Gamnesia—and tons of videos from the show are available on YouTube where it’s easy to find them based on your favorite subjects… Between it all, there are plenty of ways you can engage with Nintendo Week, one of the best places to find all things Nintendo. You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes for the earliest possible access to new episodes, or subscribe to our channel on YouTube for totally neato visuals. But if you’d rather not subscribe, you can still find all of our Nintendo Week content right here at Gamnesia.
If you’d like to be heard on Nintendo Week, please email me at [email protected]. We regularly run segments for listener questions, gaming advice, suggestions on discussion topics, and more from listeners like you, so we’d love for you to reach out! You can also reach me at that email address with any feedback you have, and we’ll do our best to improve our show! We want to give you guys the best podcast we can, so please don’t be afraid to leave suggestions.
Get More from Nintendo Week:
- Subscribe on iTunes or Podbean for full episodes
- Subscribe on YouTube for fun highlight videos
- Join the community in our Facebook group
- Follow Colin, Alex, and Ben on Twitter
- Give us your feedback!
More Information on This Week’s Stories:
- Here’s Nintendo’s massive Switch livestream
- Here’s the official price and release date for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch will be completely free of region-locking
- Nintendo Switch will have a paid online service
- Nintendo Switch is getting a new party game you play in the real world
- Here’s the Nintendo Treehouse coverage for Switch
- Square Enix is bringing both Dragon Quest Heroes games to Nintendo Switch
- Here are all the characters and abilities from ARMS
- All the special attacks are brand new in Splatoon 2
- Nintendo Switch includes a touch screen, 8-player local multiplayer, and more
- Nintendo Switch’s Joy-Con controllers have tons of new features
- Nintendo Switch games will cost $60
- Nintendo is launching two more new Amiibo with Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe introduces new features, including a classic Battle Mode
- Square Enix is making a gorgeous pixelated RPG for Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch’s additional accessories are ridiculously expensive
- Five exciting things about Nintendo Switch we didn’t learn from their presentation
- Reggie hints that Metroid and Mother 3 are coming to Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch’s online service includes free retro game rentals every month
- Here’s every game you didn’t know is coming to Nintendo Switch