Today marked the final presentation dedicated to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. The Direct was jam-packed full of reveals regarding newcomers, Mii fighter costumes, new stages, and Amiibo announcements. I don’t think anyone expected Corrin from Fire Emblem to be added to the roster, and Bayonetta being the #1 choice in the European Smash ballot took many by surprise. The Sonic-themed Mii Fighter costumes look nice, and Amiibo hunters are already licking their lips at the new Amiibo that are confirmed to be releasing next year. Check out the full recap below.
All the Stories from Today’s Super Smash Bros. presentation:
- The Protagonist of Fire Emblem Fates, Corrin, is Coming to Smash Next February
- Sakurai Gives an In-Depth Breakdown of Cloud’s Moveset and Abilities in Super Smash Bros.
- Smash Bros. Players Control the Final Fantasy Summons on the Midgar Stage by Collecting Materia
- The Final Round of Mii Costumes for Smash Bros. Include Geno, Ashley, Takamru, Tails, & Knuckles
- Bayonetta is the Winner of the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot, and the Final Newcomer for the Game
- Roy, Ryu, and Famicom-Color R.O.B. Amiibo Launch on March 18th in North America
- Sakurai Confirms that Nintendo is Making Amiibo for Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta